This site uses cookies. By continuing, your consent is assumed. Learn more

97.1fm shares

Im white and hookup a haitian mansions

opinion
Naked Pictures Im white and hookup a haitian mansions.

Haiti, a name that means "mountainous country," is derived from the language of the Taino Indians who inhabited the island before European colonization. After independence inthe name was adopted by the military generals, many of them former slaves, who expelled Im white and hookup a haitian mansions French and took possession of the colony then known as Saint Domingue.

In95 percent of the population was of African descent, and the remaining 5 percent mulatto and white. Some wealthy citizens think of themselves as French, but most residents identify themselves as Haitian and there is a strong sense of nationalism.

Haiti covers 10, square miles 27, square kilometers. It is located in the subtropics on the western third of Hispaniola, the second largest island in the Caribbean, which it shares with the Spanish-speaking Dominican Republic. The neighboring islands include Cuba, Jamaica, and Puerto Rico.

Three-quarters of the terrain is mountainous; the highest peak is the Morne de Selle. The climate is mild, varying with altitude.


YOU ARE HERE:
News feed